In a period of four years, Department of Physical Education and Sports will broaden, enhance, and develop its teaching, education, research, and service activities which are equal to norms and standards of Indian Universities.
- Department of Physical Education and Sports aims at total education through the physical, intellectual, emotional and social development of people in order to promote healthier, happier and more successful people
- The department mainly functions in education, teaching, research and public service
- The department will create respectful students who value their health and fitness and practice healthful activities throughout their lives
- Students will be prepared to make lasting contributions to their profession, communities and society.
- The department will encourage students to take part in sport – whether it is recreational or competitive.
- The department will deliver ‘Outstanding’ lessons that inspire and motivate all students regardless of their ability